From providing audio solutions for virtual music lessons and podcasts, to producing virtual stage school showcases and live streaming award ceremonies, lately we’ve been working closely with many out clients to support them in continuing to bring their ideas, events and productions to life as they navigate the current guidelines in place around Covid-19.
Below are a few of services that we offer, but please do reach out to discuss any ideas you have as we always love a challenge!
Our team of highly qualified and experienced technicians are ready to work with you to create innovative solutions for any activity, event or production.
Audio Visual (AV) solutions
- If you need to reduce the capacity in a room to support social distancing restrictions we can provide and install integrated AV solutions to relay speakers to other locations.
- We provide and install contactless temperature scanning devices for use at points of entry which can be integrated into your existing entry systems.
Live streaming services
- We offer a comprehensive live streaming services suitable for events of any size. Our streaming service is completely scalable, and we can work with you to customise a tailored package suitable to your specific requirements.
- We supply, install and provide support for integrated live streaming equipment so if this is an area you are considering investing in; we’d be happy to provide a consultation and quote.
Video conferencing support
- Zoom, Google Meet or Facebook Rooms…regardless of your preferred platform we can help elevate your virtual conferences by providing expert advice on how to optimise your audio and video quality.
- Discover how to get the most out of your existing equipment or explore options for supplementing and enhancing your existing tools. We can work with you to help you to host engaging, polished and professional experiences for your digital audience(s).
- Using professional post-production techniques we can help you to create polished recordings of individuals/groups/musicials etc. who record themselves remotely using their own phone or laptop.
- We can advise, supply and install equipment that will enable you to carry out your own recordings which may be helpful in this current environment.
Maintenance of in-house installed sound systems/AV equipment
- We can service or upgrade your in-house sound systems.
- We are also qualified to PAT test and certify portable electrical devices and AV equipment, to ensure they are still in good condition and meet all health and safety requirements.
Contact us to discuss how you can elevate your upcoming event or project.